Cats Cats

yay

Greatest animation I have ever seen, the detail, the great epic adventure and the storyline was just 10/10 quality :D but yes this little animation had me in fits, A beautiful random sense of humour..I like it

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Weird Animations

I really enjoyed the style of art as it created a really dark atmosphere however although the style is good, The storyline was pointless and half way through the animation I was thinking to myself is something actually going to happen. Nice Concept but nothing really draws me in to make me want more.

Good job with combining flash and after effects together, works well.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Great Animation

A great message and very well presented. whats the song you used in the credits?

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

A very well done Tutorial

I like how this tutorial was made, You gave the perfect amount of information needed for this type of process and the design was cute and well done. It kept me interested and was very helpful. Thank you for this and I hope to see more from you soon

Wavechan responds:

Thanks very much!! I'm glad you thought it was cute and interesting too ^^

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

I wish

I actually wish it was a nice day today but it's horrible where I live. I want sun :(

Funny little animation. 5/5 10/10

keep up the great work

In Utero In Utero

Very Fun

I Like the gameplay which was fun dodging and shooting things. The Graphics were nice and smooth so good job on that. Overall I enjoyed the game and hope to see more from you soon.

FetusFulp responds:

thanks (:

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

One of the Best

Many People try and turn this slow,calming song into an upbeat mix but fail however my friend you have done it!. I love what you have done and I hope you keep up the great work.

fishfood2021 responds:

Thanks for the support :).

Promise (Acoustic) Promise (Acoustic)

Love it

Really nice cover, keep it up

Bobo101 responds:

thanks :))

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Beautiful

I love listening to this.

keep up the good work.

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Amazing detail

I really need to learn how to colour like this, teach me please!

AlvinHew responds:

Ah, if only it were that simple! You'd get better a lot faster just by practicing every day.

Heroine Heroine

Hey man

I saw this work in class for the hero design and it is amazing. Keep up the great work and hope to see more great stuff in class soon.