Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

A very well done Tutorial

I like how this tutorial was made, You gave the perfect amount of information needed for this type of process and the design was cute and well done. It kept me interested and was very helpful. Thank you for this and I hope to see more from you soon

Wavechan responds:

Thanks very much!! I'm glad you thought it was cute and interesting too ^^

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

I wish

I actually wish it was a nice day today but it's horrible where I live. I want sun :(

Funny little animation. 5/5 10/10

keep up the great work

In Utero In Utero

Very Fun

I Like the gameplay which was fun dodging and shooting things. The Graphics were nice and smooth so good job on that. Overall I enjoyed the game and hope to see more from you soon.

FetusFulp responds:

thanks (:

Mars Buggy Mars Buggy

I keep flipping

Good game but I find it hard to keep balance and keep flipping and crashing all the time

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

What do people expect...

when they read the title "Fuck Mr.Hatcher" they know it's probably going to be gross, plus they should read your comments, there is enough warning for all those people to realise this is not going to be pretty.. So stop complaining.

Good Game man, had to retry alot though, first smashed bottle then he didn't like what was being said but I finally got there in the end, very funny ending. Graphics and sound could be improved but Im not really fussed about that, the gameplay was fun and the story was ROFL moment for me.

It was kind of annoying how everytime I failed I had to start from the beginning of the scene, maybe you could make it so that it goes back to where you ended.
Did make me want to keep doing it over and over again until I got it right.

Good work, Keep it up.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha thanks a lot, i appreciate the review. try out a couple of my other games :)

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

couldnt get past level 24

very addictive but those damn green wobbly blocks, CURSE THEM!

Stress Away Stress Away

genious lmao

lol

Oddworld-Choose Pleasure Oddworld-Choose Pleasure

I LOVE IT!

weird, creepy, brilliant, the graphics are awesome, I WANT MORE!

alio-big-mac responds:

:D cheers mate im really glad you liked it, if you like this me and masterjimmy are thinking of making a manic jism(no preivious episodes) in oddworld, its going to be a mix of his cartoony style and mine lol, look out for it, if you like this.

Relationship Revenge Relationship Revenge

good animation

it was well done but why is it the guy that breaks up with the girl, you should do both sides of view

brilliant animation anyway