Cats Cats

yay

Greatest animation I have ever seen, the detail, the great epic adventure and the storyline was just 10/10 quality :D but yes this little animation had me in fits, A beautiful random sense of humour..I like it

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Weird Animations

I really enjoyed the style of art as it created a really dark atmosphere however although the style is good, The storyline was pointless and half way through the animation I was thinking to myself is something actually going to happen. Nice Concept but nothing really draws me in to make me want more.

Good job with combining flash and after effects together, works well.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Great Animation

A great message and very well presented. whats the song you used in the credits?

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

I'm don't really care what this is about

Yes Michael Jackson did awesome music and he will be remembered as legend. But for this video I have to give it 0/5 0/10

Mainly because this has no effort and no artist skill. I have seen videos before on newgrounds but they had different camera angles, effects, Art/animation but this video is just a webcam and a fool dancing round. I would of suggested more effort for this type of video or at least had the song on a different layer and not playing from your computer.

I'm glad you've tried to do something but I was very disappointed with this submission.

RCrap Funnies 1 RCrap Funnies 1

I voted 0!

what do you think of that?

RCrap responds:

Don't mind.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Happy Birthday Yotam

But you have to go join the army..WTF?

This shouldn't be allowed...WHYY!...

LazyMuffin Animations are the best

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Friends till the end

Has to be one of the best endings ever!

awesome animation

woo!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

So true

I liked this animation because it's so true. Everytime I play with bots francis is always the one that disturbs the witch. Very funny, keep up the great work.

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

Love your style

Great Animation, Music went well and your style of artwork is awesome. Keep up the great work

Pico 09 Pico 09

Big Fan of your work

Yet again you have out done yourself, I love this animation. Very Very funny, the facial expressions create great comedy. When The guy is licking the chocolate off his fingers its looks very much like the same animation as your cripple boy icon licking the ice cream on your DA which I found fun. yum.yum.

Great Voice acting